What If Your SSDI Claim Was Denied?
Has your application for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits been denied?
Don’t allow your frustrations to get the best of you. Most initial applications for benefits are denied. Even when people have a legitimate disability that makes it impossible for them to work and make a living, they may still have their initial application denied.
Our skilled, compassionate law firm can help. In Chambersburg, Franklin County and throughout central Pennsylvania, the experienced lawyers who appeal denied Social Security Disability claims aggressively and successfully — and have since 1982 — are at DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger.
We use our knowledge of the SSDI legal process, reputation for results and attentive personal service to get the best possible outcome for you. Our attorneys educate you, update you on the status of your case and stay available to your questions and concerns from start to finish.
Helping You Through The SSDI Process
To improve your chances for success when appealing a denied claim, one of our knowledgeable attorneys will:
- Make sure that you fully understand how your physical or mental health issues are affecting your ability to work
- Use evidence from medical records to show how serious your physical or mental impairment is
- Instruct you to effectively communicate with your doctors so they will accurately record the conditions that are impacting your ability to work
- Assist you in preparation for your hearing
- Accompany you to your Social Security Disability benefits hearing and advocate for you
- Ensure that the administrative law judge understands how your physical or mental health conditions affect your ability to work
DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger has represented thousands of clients in Social Security Disability cases during more than 40 years of practice. We are fully prepared to provide the customized, compassionate representation you need.
Call Us For Help After Your Claim Denial
We handle all Social Security Disability cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees unless we recover for you. Speak with one of our skilled SSDI denied claims attorneys at 866-967-7235 or reach our Chambersburg law offices by email.