Logan A. Bolinger
- Worker’ Compensation – Claimant
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Logan Bolinger was born and raised in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. He attended Kenyon College and earned a Bachelor of Arts in English literature. After graduation, Logan attended the University of Chicago and earned a Master of Arts in the Humanities. Logan subsequently became a high school teacher at Legal Prep Charter Academy in Chicago, Illinois, where he taught criminal law, constitutional law, and mock trial for three years. He was also the head coach of the varsity boys’ basketball team.
Logan graduated from Washington University School of Law in 2018, earning a Certificate in Business Law and a high-pass grade distinction as a student attorney in the Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic. While in law school, Logan earned an Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award and won the school’s Client Counseling Competition. He also worked as a summer associate at Shearman & Sterling LLP in New York City.
Following law school, Logan returned to Chicago and began his legal career as a corporate attorney at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP in 2018. He returned to his hometown in 2020 to begin practicing with DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, where he assists in the representation of individuals who have been seriously injured through no fault of their own. He works on cases involving motor vehicle accidents, the general negligence of others, and workers’ compensation claims.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Honors: High-Pass Grade Distinction, Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic
- Honors: Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award
- Honors: Client Counseling Competition, Winner
- University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Major: Humanities
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio
- Major: English Literature
- New York
- Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, 2018-2020, Corporate Associate
- Legal Prep Charter Academy, 2012-2015, Teacher and Coach
- Shearman & Sterling LLP, Summer Associate