Local Attorneys With More Than 40 Years Of Experience
At DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, we serve clients in Chambersburg, Franklin County and throughout central Pennsylvania. Our firm has been serving local clients for more than three decades. We know that our clients are the most important aspect of our work.
When you work with an attorney from DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, you get the benefit of all the resources and knowledge of a large law firm with the personalized service and understanding of a small firm.
Fighting For Justice For Accident Victims Since 1982
For more than 40 years, our respected personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability lawyers have aggressively and successfully protected the rights of people just like you:
- Those seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents and other accidents, facing uncertainty and an insurance company whose goal is to defeat or minimize the claim
- Those who lost a loved one and are faced with the daunting task of dealing with the insurance company
- Those who suffered a work injury and now must deal with an unsympathetic insurance company more interested in saving money than seeing that you are fully compensated
- Those who are unable to work and now must begin the overwhelming process of applying for Social Security Disability, or are already in the process and have been denied
Compassionate, Personalized Service
In addition to our history of success, we have built a reputation as a firm that cares about our clients. When you work with us, we will take the time to get to know you, understand your unique situation and create a plan that is tailored to your objectives.
We will help you understand your rights and options, and work closely with you throughout your case.
To find an attorney to help you, follow the links below.
- Denis M. DiLoreto (retired)
- Philip S. Cosentino
- Bradley R. Bolinger
- Anthony J. Cosentino
- Krystal J. MacIntyre
- Logan A. Bolinger
No Fee Until We Win Your Case
We have no consultation charges. We work on contingency, so you do not pay us anything until we are successful in your case. There is no financial risk to you in talking to one of our lawyers about your case.