Read Articles About Our Firm And Our Personal Injury Practice
- AV Rating: Our firm has received an AV-Preeminent* rating. Learn about the importance of this distinction and how it helps make sure you never settle for less.
- Pennsylvania testing 70 miles-per-hour speed limit on Turnpike: The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation will be conducting a series of tests to determine safety implications of increased speed limits on major sections of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Stopping distracted driving accidents through technology: As texting, cell phone use and other distractions continue to increase while driving, various laws and technological advances can minimize the dangers involved.
- How to hold retailers’ responsible if injured in slip and fall accidents: For those injured in slip-and-fall accidents, it is important to know the steps you need to take to hold property owners responsible.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers a concern in Pennsylvania: Increasingly harsh drunk-driving laws and penalties have not been enough to stop the severe dangers involved with drunk driving in Pennsylvania.
- Driver texting just before fatal collision with motorcyclist: In this tragic story, texting while driving was more than just dangerous or ill-advised; it was fatal.
- New tool helps with traumatic brain injury diagnosis: Researchers have developed a new tablet based application to aid in the diagnoses of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- Pennsylvania DOT Launches Safety Campaign to Curb Distracted Driving: The new website called “just drive PA” ( justdrivepa.org) to help encourage safe driving free from dangerous distractions.
AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
Settlement (Liability insurance limits) for death claim arising out of tractor trailer collision
Settlement for closed head injury/facial fractures due to negligent construction site practices
Total workers' compensation settlement for injured worker who suffered orthopedic injuries and additional GI injuries due to prescription medications.
Settlement for head injury of injured worker caused by negligent operation of equipment by a non-employer contractor on the job site.
Settlement for bilateral wrist injuries caused by the negligent operation of a tractor-trailer.
Settlement for statutory cap of $500,000 for wrongful death of a worker who was killed when struck by a government-owned vehicle as well as policy limit for underinsured motorist coverage.
Settlement for knee injury sustained in a motor vehicle collision with contested liability.
Settlement for spinal injury caused by delivery company's negligent vehicle maintenance