Read Articles About Our Firm And Our Personal Injury Practice
- AV Rating: Our firm has received an AV-Preeminent* rating. Learn about the importance of this distinction and how it helps make sure you never settle for less.
- Pennsylvania testing 70 miles-per-hour speed limit on Turnpike: The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation will be conducting a series of tests to determine safety implications of increased speed limits on major sections of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Stopping distracted driving accidents through technology: As texting, cell phone use and other distractions continue to increase while driving, various laws and technological advances can minimize the dangers involved.
- How to hold retailers’ responsible if injured in slip and fall accidents: For those injured in slip-and-fall accidents, it is important to know the steps you need to take to hold property owners responsible.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers a concern in Pennsylvania: Increasingly harsh drunk-driving laws and penalties have not been enough to stop the severe dangers involved with drunk driving in Pennsylvania.
- Driver texting just before fatal collision with motorcyclist: In this tragic story, texting while driving was more than just dangerous or ill-advised; it was fatal.
- New tool helps with traumatic brain injury diagnosis: Researchers have developed a new tablet based application to aid in the diagnoses of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.