Each year, countless individuals and organizations celebrate significant milestones. For DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, 2022 marks the 40th anniversary of the firm first opening its doors on the square in downtown Chambersburg. We are honored to have four decades of experience behind us. We will continue fighting for victims of negligence and injured workers throughout central Pennsylvania well into the future. We would also like to thank our dedicated staff, who have put in many years of diligent work.
A tradition of excellence
We are dedicated to professional growth and continued excellence in the legal field as a firm. To that end, we are proud of numerous accomplishments, including:
- We are the only firm headquartered in Franklin County with three attorneys certified as specialists in the practice of Workers’ Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Three of our attorneys have served as President of the Franklin County Bar Association.
- Two of our attorneys have received the prestigious Edmund C. Wingerd, Jr. Award from the Franklin County Bar Association.
Our lawyers focus on continuous improvement, and we expect to accomplish numerous additional accolades in the future.
Tireless community involvement
During the previous four decades, DCB has remained involved in our community in numerous ways. In our recent history, we have sponsored events and organizations such as:
- Rotary Club of Chambersburg’s annual fundraiser
- Downtown Chambersburg’s annual IceFest
- Cumberland Valley Animal Shelter
- Chambersburg Kiwanis Club
- Women in Need
- Franklin County Legal Services
- Our Annual Chili Cook Off
We are honored to be associated with these events and organizations and look forward to continued community involvement in the future.
Dedicated client service
We have marked our history in Pennsylvania by aggressively fighting for justice for injured people. We have provided robust and personalized service to clients injured by all kinds of negligent accidents, including those involving motor vehicles, workplace incidents and dangerous property conditions. Our noted accomplishments include:
- The several thousand clients we have proudly represented over the years.
- The more than $200 million recovered for our clients.
Clients rely on our dedication to results and legal acumen to provide them with the legal guidance they need for a successful resolution.
Our firm history
DCB has evolved through numerous iterations in our 40-year history. The firm first opened its doors in the Chambersburg Trust Building on the square in downtown Chambersburg in 1982, when Denis DiLoreto and Phil Cosentino started the law firm of DiLoreto and Cosentino. In 1985, Brad Bolinger joined the firm, and the name changed to DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger. Soon after, the firm moved to East Washington Street in Chambersburg before we settled into our current location at 330 Lincoln Way East, beside the Chambersburg post office, in 1993. Tony Cosentino joined the firm in 2006, Krystal MacIntyre joined in 2014, and Logan Bolinger joined in 2020. In addition to our Chambersburg office, we have also expanded our practice with another office in downtown Gettysburg.
With a history of dedicated client service behind us and an exciting future of growth and development in front of us, DCB is proud to continue fighting for justice for injured workers and accident victims throughout central Pennsylvania.